Seasonal Flipbook

                                                  Song: Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy

I am not an artist whatsoever, so creating this was a struggle for me. Even though I came to Florida for college, I still love the idea of having four seasons so I decided to make my drawings align with that theme. I chose the book Emma simply because that is my name and many of my interests are displayed within the flipbook. I enjoy watching sunrises (when I get up that early) and especially sunsets so I began with that. The snowman and Christmas tree represented my favorite time of year even thought it has the worst weather. I decided to build the snowman up gradually in order to make him seem more animated and represent the snowman building process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MeToo Video Art

Sticky Note Performance Piece

The Body as a Medium